This break will include all 29 NHL teams Represented (Columbus and Vegas Have No Cards)
**YOU'RE NOT PURCHASING A BOX OF CARDS OR INDIVIDUAL CARDS**
ONLY THE *HITS* FROM THE TEAM(S) THAT YOU PURCHASED
**IMPORTANT** YOU AS THE BUYER WILL RECEIVE ALL THE CARDS FROM THE TEAM YOU PURCHASED FOR THE YEAR/PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED AS PER THE TITLE OF THIS AUCTION LISTING. ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS, PLEASE ASK US BEFORE BIDDING OR PURCHASING.
Day of Break:
This is scheduled to break LIVE on our YouTube channel (CHAMAX CARDS) once all the teams are purchased. Once sold out, all breakers will get an email with the details of the break (exact time and day). If you miss the live break you can go to our YouTube channel, as all breaks will be saved there under the break #. We do not accept refunds, but you are always welcome to request a move to another break, or get credit on our website. Any questions on how our breaks work, don't hesitate to message us!
Break Results & Rules:
All cards will be given to the team who's logo is on the card. Cards with multiple teams on it will be randomized 3 times on random.org with the team in 1st winning the card. Feel free to purchase more than 1 spot!
Cards from previous teams such as the Hartford Whalers will go to the Carolina Hurricanes etc. Vintage Winnipeg Jets will remain the Jets. If the card is featuring player(s) in an NHL All-Star game the card will go to the team the player represented that All-Star game. If a player on a card is featured in the Olympics, or Junior team he will go to the team he currently plays for or if retired the team he played the most NHL games for.
A *HIT* card is a value card that is pulled in a break. We classify a hit card for this product as ALL CARDS.
FREE Shipping to the U.S & Canada via Post. All cards will be shipped in a penny sleeve/top loader/bubble envelope. (International customers please contact us). If you want your card shipped with insurance or tracking, please contact us within 24 hours of completion of break. All cards are sent out every Monday.
Boxes in the break:
2018-2019 UPPER DECK CHRONOLOGY HOCKEY VOLUME 1 - 4 BOXES (HALF INNER CASE)
DETAILS OF BOX
4 Cards per Pack
1 Packs per Box
8 Boxes per Inner
2 Inners per Case
· Chronology Volume #1 is the first release in connection with the NHL Alumni Association highlighting retired players.
· Chronology Volume #2 (releasing summer 2020) will consist of current & retired players, thereby creating one of Upper Deck’s most comprehensive living sets.
· Look for the famed Canvas Masterpieces cards.
o 50-card set, continuing the lineage of the famed basketball Chronology Masterpiece painted cards from a decade back.
o Featuring original art from the trading card industry’s finest sports artists.
o Grab Green Border and Black Border parallels, #’d as low as 1-of-1.
· Collect Franchise Heroes autographs
o Unbelievable checklist of approximately 300 signed cards.
o Cards feature team-based prefixes allowing team collectors to build team sets.
· Find Letterman Patches, including a sprawling checklist of up to 200 different players.
o Every player featured with a full nameplate of letter patches to collect.
o 90% of letter patches are signed and all of them serial #’d of 20 or less.
o Look for between 4-6 Letter Patches per inner, on average.
· Diamond Relics – including auto versions, seeded at a rate of at least (1) per inner, on average.
· Gold premium parallels - up to 100 cards #’d of 25 or less featuring auto, memorabilia, or combo auto/mem.
· Combo Cuts – true one-of-one dual cut signature providing massive chase hits.