This break will include all 31 NHL teams
**YOU'RE NOT PURCHASING A BOX OF CARDS OR INDIVIDUAL CARDS**
ONLY THE *HITS* FROM THE TEAM(S) THAT YOU PURCHASED
**IMPORTANT** YOU AS THE BUYER WILL RECEIVE ALL THE CARDS FROM THE TEAM YOU PURCHASED FOR THE YEAR/PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED AS PER THE TITLE OF THIS AUCTION LISTING. ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS, PLEASE ASK US BEFORE BIDDING OR PURCHASING.
Day of Break:
This is scheduled to break LIVE on our YouTube channel (CHAMAX CARDS) once all the teams are purchased. Once sold out, all breakers will get an email with the details of the break (exact time and day). If you miss the live break you can go to our YouTube channel, as all breaks will be saved there under the break #. Please note: we do not accept refunds, but you are always welcome to request a move to another break, or get credit on our website. Any questions on how our breaks work, don't hesitate contact us, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have!
Break Results & Rules:
All cards will be given to the team who's logo is on the card. Cards with multiple teams on it will be randomized 3 times on random.org with the team in 1st winning the card. Feel free to purchase more than 1 spot!
Cards from previous teams such as the Hartford Whalers will go to the Carolina Hurricanes etc. Vintage Winnipeg Jets will remain the Jets. If the card is featuring player(s) in an NHL All-Star game the card will go to the team the player represented that All-Star game. If a player on a card is featured in the Olympics, or Junior team he will go to the team he currently plays for or if retired the team he played the most NHL games for.
A *HIT* card is a value card that is pulled in a break. We classify a hit card for this product as ALL cards.
FREE Shipping to the U.S & Canada via Post. All cards will be shipped in a penny sleeve/top loader/bubble envelope. (International customers please contact us). If you want your card shipped with insurance or tracking, please contact us within 24 hours of completion of break. All cards are sent out every Monday.
Boxes in the break:
2020-21 UPPER DECK SPX HOCKEY 5 BOXES - HALF CASE
Details of product:
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 1 card per pack.
- The Base Set features 100 of the biggest names in the game today, and all base cards are serial-numbered to 299. Look for Auto, Jersey, Patch Auto and Premium Patch Auto parallels!
- NEW! The all-new Rookie Auto Jersey and Rookie Jersey insert sets each boast a checklist featuring top rookies. Keep an eye out for low-numbered Spectrum parallels (#’d to just 99 or 49) of both player-worn jersey sets.
- The popular Shadow Box cards, with brilliant Spectrum Light FX and an acetate top sheet, are back! The set features both veterans and rookies, and is a must-have for any collection. Be on the lookout for serial-numbered, hard-signed autograph versions!
- Each card in the Double XL Duos - Materials set, as well as the Premium Materials parallel, pairs two star players and massive game-worn jersey swatches from each. All Double XL Duos cards are #’d to 99 or less.
- Collect a wide variety of stunning Obsidian cards, including numbered jersey and patch cards, as well as hard-signed autographed cards.
- Add more rookie, veteran and retired legend autograph cards to your collection via the Superscripts and Rookie Superscripts insert sets, as well as the low-numbered Gold parallel of each (#’d to just 25).
- The exceptional serial-numbered Pride of a Nation Patch: Auto cards feature a winning combination of top rookies, established superstars and retired legends alongside a manufactured flag patch (birth country). Lucky collectors will score hard-signed autograph versions! Look for 1-of-1 Spectrum parallel cards.
- Experienced collectors will be awaiting the return of Lustrous RPA cards! Each of these rookie cards features a hard-signed autograph, a premium memorabilia swatch and an acetate top sheet! Hit chasers will be on the hunt for the low-numbered Clarity Variant & the rare Gold Spectrum parallels of both the regular and Clarity Variant cards.
- 2-3 Autograph and/or Memorabilia Cards