This break will include all 31 NHL teams
**YOU'RE NOT PURCHASING A BOX OF CARDS OR INDIVIDUAL CARDS**
ONLY THE *HITS* FROM THE TEAM(S) THAT YOU PURCHASED
**IMPORTANT** YOU AS THE BUYER WILL RECEIVE ALL THE CARDS FROM THE TEAM YOU PURCHASED FOR THE YEAR/PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED AS PER THE TITLE OF THIS AUCTION LISTING. ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS, PLEASE ASK US BEFORE BIDDING OR PURCHASING.
Day of Break:
This is scheduled to break LIVE on our YouTube channel (CHAMAX CARDS) once all the teams are purchased. Once sold out, all breakers will get an email with the details of the break (exact time and day). If you miss the live break you can go to our YouTube channel, as all breaks will be saved there under the break #. Please note: we do not accept refunds, but you are always welcome to request a move to another break, or get credit on our website. Any questions on how our breaks work, don't hesitate contact us, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have!
Break Results & Rules:
All cards will be given to the team who's logo is on the card. Cards with multiple teams on it will be randomized 3 times on random.org with the team in 1st winning the card. Feel free to purchase more than 1 spot!
Cards from previous teams such as the Hartford Whalers will go to the Carolina Hurricanes etc. Vintage Winnipeg Jets will remain the Jets. If the card is featuring player(s) in an NHL All-Star game the card will go to the team the player represented that All-Star game. If a player on a card is featured in the Olympics, or Junior team he will go to the team he currently plays for or if retired the team he played the most NHL games for.
A *HIT* card is a value card that is pulled in a break. We classify a hit card for this product as ALL cards.
FREE Shipping to the U.S & Canada via Post. All cards will be shipped in a penny sleeve/top loader/bubble envelope. (International customers please contact us). If you want your card shipped with insurance or tracking, please contact us within 24 hours of completion of break. All cards are sent out every Monday.
Boxes in the break:
2020-21 UPPER DECK SP GAME USED HOCKEY 5 HOBBY BOXES (HALF CASE)
Details of product:
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
- SP Game-Used Hockey is back with an abundance of limited edition game-worn and event-worn (e.g. All-Star Skills Competition) memorabilia!
- Keep an eye out for a multitude of cards featuring jersey swatches, patches and tags, as well as net cord, pucks and banners from the 2019 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic, the 2020 NHL Stadium Series, the 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic and/or the 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition.
- Collect the 200-card Base Set consisting of veterans, rookies, Team Canada rookies and legends. Each base card is inkjet-numbered to the player’s jersey number and, exclusive to Hobby, the highest numbered card is autographed.
- Look for multitude of parallels, including rookie and legend Auto Jersey, Auto Patch and Auto Tag parallels, all numbered to 65 or less!
- Add always-popular Supreme Patches cards, featuring massive game-worn patches, to your collection. The Premium Memorabilia parallel will sport a game-used memorabilia item (glove, skate, stick, etc.).
- Look for Inked Sweaters (current stars) and Inked Legendary Sweaters (retired legends) cards, including Patch and Tag parallels numbered as low as 1.
- The Frameworks insert set, featuring game-used jersey swatches, is back. The design of this popular set mimics the presentation of a framed jersey. Look for numbered Patch parallel cards!
- Search for a new wave of autographed Draft Day Marks cards featuring veterans #’d to 10 and rookies #’d to 35 (per manufactured letter). Collect the full manufactured nameplate of some of your favorite players!
- Collect low-numbered Game Gear cards, each featuring four different game-used memorabilia items from either the 2020 All-Star Skills Competition, the 2020 Stadium Series game, or a regular season game. Be on the lookout for the 1-of-1 parallel.
- 2 Base Set and/or Authentic Rookies Cards
- 4 Autograph and/or Memorabilia Cards